- Saturday, November 16th & Sunday, November 17th
- 7:00pm at Marshall School Auditorium, Duluth
- Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door
- Expo and huge raffle
- Food & drinks at 5:30pm and during intermission (note: no food or drinks allowed in theater)
- Click here to see the all new menu provided by Tycoons & Fitger’s Brewhouse!
- CHECK THE WEBSITE AGAIN SOON FOR MORE INFORMATION!
The Duluth XC Ski Club kicks off another great season by welcoming the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour to town. Come to the Marshall School Auditorium at 5:30pm on November 16th and 17th to meet and mingle with other skiers and take in the spectacular show. You won’t want to miss our incredible raffle.
The Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour will exhilarate you with amazing big-screen stories. Journey to exotic locations, paddle the wildest waters and climb the highest peaks. The 2013/14 Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour brings films from the 38th annual Banff Mountain Film Festival to over 285 communities around the world and Duluth, Minnesota is one of its first stops. This year’s tour features a collection of the most inspiring and thought-provoking action, environmental, and adventure mountain films. Traveling from remote landscapes and cultures to up close and personal with adrenaline-packed action sports, the 2013/14 World Tour is an exhilarating and provocative exploration of the mountain world.
- Damage Boardshop
- Tortoise & Hare Footware
- Duluth Pack
- Vertical Endeavors
- Ski Hut